Road Glide banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
8,382 Posts
Where to carry Registration Card Reload this Page

For me, I carry it in my wallet behind my drivers license. I am not comfortable leaving that info in my bike somewhere.

·
Registered
462 Posts
In a plastic wallet in my right-side bag - locked and my bike rarely is out of my sight line.

·
Registered
329 Posts
i keep current photos of all my vehicle registrations and associated insurance cards in a file on my coded smartphone which I always have in my possession...and I've lost my smartphones as often as I've lost my mind...ZERO:p

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
For me, I carry it in my wallet behind my drivers license. I am not comfortable leaving that info in my bike somewhere.
Ditto. Laminated registration and insurance cards in my wallet. If it's too big, make a photo copy then shrink then down to wallet size and laminate them. If you can't do it, take it kinkos or staples and spend a couple of bucks.

·
Registered
987 Posts
License, registration and insurance cards all in my wallet. Habit from riding a bike with no storage.

·
Registered
9,669 Posts
Reg and insurance card in a ziploc bag in a fairing compartment. Never had a problem with this method as the bike usually isn't too far out of sight

·
Registered
440 Posts
I have my registration, insurance card & spare fob battery in a zip lock bag that is duct taped to a saddlebag wall. And it is high on the saddlebag wall so if I need it I don't have to sort through all the other sh*t in the saddlebag.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
i keep current photos of all my vehicle registrations and associated insurance cards in a file on my coded smartphone which I always have in my possession...and I've lost my smartphones as often as I've lost my mind...ZERO:p
I do the same in Louisiana, but you have to be careful when travelling, because some states do not accept photos of Reg. cards and Ins. cards...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.