Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says I am looking for a gloss black button for the glide. I found some on eBay but there are now where to be found now! Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
7,287 Posts
Listed below is the eBay info on the item i brought. I searched & couldn't find it as well. Good luck..

Black Fuel Tank Console Door Quick Release Harley-Davidso... (230896500608)
hcccycles | 40327 | 99.9%
Sale date: 03/29/13

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks man. I will try to source it out from the item number. It's weird because the re were a lot when I looked a couple of months back and now they are nowhere to be found!

·
Registered
480 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks hog. Let me know and if I find one I will let you know fenny!

·
Registered
99 Posts
I had a chrome one but when I powder coated the dash, He did the button as well,looks good

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice find Fenny. That is the brand I found but everywhere was out of stock. Did you pick one up?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice find Fenny. That is the brand I found but everywhere was out of stock. Did you pick one up?
I ordered the one from the place you found fenny. $36 shipped, now time to powder out
the dash!

·
Registered
480 Posts
Not yet, when I saw the shipping charges I kinda started looking for another source - haven't found anything cheaper & in stock though.

Is that gloss black or flat black? Looks kinda flat. Anyone have this one?
I thought one of the descriptions for this kit called it out as gloss black but yeah, pic isn't terribly clear.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah the shipping was a little high. But every where else had it at 28 bucks and since that dubix was in Cali I got hit with the tax! So with that I figured it was within about 5 bucks or so of any other price.

Jay: It is gloss black, pretty sure v factor doesnt sell a flat button.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts