Road Glide banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After hunting & searching for what seemed forever, I finally pulled the plug & ordered an Xtreme Machine Exquisite Cut Fierce 21" w/ Matching Rotors from Hog Pro......Had planned on pulling & cleaning carbs outta my other bike today, but when Big Brown backed up to the garage, Forks got pulled, New lowered mono-tubes installed & new dancing shoe monuted.
Decided to go with with the 1" drop rather than 2......love the stance, love the look- Could NOT be happier!!!
Can't wait to get it out tomorrow to break in the rotors & see it in the sun!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
490 Posts
Looks awesome!

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
When I did my 21" wheel upfront I did the monotubes with chrome forks and went down 1" as well, bike looks good man! I agree I couldn't be happier myself!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Looks AWESOME........... Would like to do that in the future as soon as she's paid for.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Changed up my Caliper screens and my personalized "JETMAN" frame filler to Sky Blue to match the pintsripe. It's a shade or 2 lighter than the stripe, but I really like how they now stand out....Next is to powder coat teh rear wheel satin black & my new rear tire on.......THEN, I may be able to get a few rides in !! LOIL!!!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.