Road Glide banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was at the dealer and they had a cvo getting bunch of shit done to it. was told these are yaffee bars but they look alot beefier than whats on the yaffee site.

Attachments

·
Registered
758 Posts
Either someone else makes a 1.5” bar with a double swage at the controls or those are Factory 47s. Someone decided to add heated grips while they were doing bars. I give my dealer grief every time I see him, $42k for a RG CVO and they don’t even come with heated grips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
for anyone curious, i emailed vindikta with that picture and they said:

Those are a pair of Factory 47 bars. They use a different taper along the top than we do and it makes the bar width much wider than we prefer.

Our 14” Wild Cat bars can fit on a 2018 and you can use stock lines. We tell our customers to use electrical extensions, but many have made stock electrical work by carefully re routing and “stretching” the wires.

sounds like ive narrowed down my bar choice to the wild cats or f47s, thanks for the input yall

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
These are 10” monkey bars and 16” f47 bars. I don’t think they are monkey bars. Maybe f47, if you get a pic on the right side there may be a badge on the bars “factory47”.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
I have 16in wild cats and those are not the same as mine, as previously posted

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Dealer got back to me. They are HHI bars in case anyone was wondering.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts