Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it's time to do brakes soon, on my 2011 FLTRX and last time I got OE dealer pads pretty decent I would say, but what are you guys running and why? My local Indy swears by lyndall, another friend said EBC , don't know so looking to get some information, thanks fellas.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I went with EBC pads all around this spring, took about 30min to do the swap also. No complaints so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,261 Posts
ive been using D2Moto sintered pads for the past several years without any issues. a lot less dust than HD pads and they are under $20 for ALL 3 sets

Reactions: Mike U

·
Registered
7,570 Posts
If you decide on D2Moto use promo code WS25 for a 25% discount.
Mike U.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
438 Posts
Oem

·
Registered
466 Posts
ive been using D2Moto sintered pads for the past several years without any issues. a lot less dust than HD pads and they are under $20 for ALL 3 sets

What the range me OEM’s Lasted @23K+ still has 20% to @30% pad left. Changed them with Z+ Lyndall. How are these doing?

·
Registered
7,261 Posts
What the range me OEM’s Lasted @23K+ still has 20% to @30% pad left. Changed them with Z+ Lyndall. How are these doing?
I get about 3 seasons out of a set which is roughly about 15 to 20k miles for me. D2Moto pads are cheap enough so I wouldn't care if I had to replace them every year. hell, it takes about 10mins to change a set of pads. if it was a time consuming job to do I might use more expensive pads but these are cheap and easy enough to replace I don't care

Reactions: Mike U

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Did EBC from D2moto last time. Going to try out the Lyndall ones next go around.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts