Road Glide banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the market for a Digital Signal Processor for my audio system when I upgrade it this spring.
I've narrowed it down to three that I am considering.
1. Digital Design DSI-2 with the DSI/BTR.
2. Rockford Fosgate DSP-1
3. Arc Audio PSM DSP with the LR1 Remote.
If anyone has any good suggestions or remarks as to what to go with I would appreciate it.
Thanks to All that reply to my listing on "The Greatest Forum on The Internet!"
Mike U.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
I am in the market for a Digital Signal Processor for my audio system when I upgrade it this spring.
I've narrowed it down to three that I am considering.
1. Digital Design DSI-2 with the DSI/BTR.
2. Rockford Fosgate DSP-1
3. Arc Audio PSM DSP with the LR1 Remote.
If anyone has any good suggestions or remarks as to what to go with I would appreciate it.
Thanks to All that reply to my listing on "The Greatest Forum on The Internet!"
Mike U.
When I talked to Peter he said Axxess. Waiting on a quote from him for a complete overhaul.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Are you doing a competition build, or more of a daily rider? If just a daily rider check out the Dayton Audio DSP, it runs about $150 by itself and $30. more for a BT dongle. I've heard some good reviews on it, and bought one, but haven't had a chance to try it yet.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts

·
Registered
6,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)

Thanks Mike, I saw the post earlier today.
Right now I’m undecided between the RF and the Arc. I really wanted to get the DD DSI-2 but it cannot be bought from DD Audio direct have to go to one of their authorized dealers and all their websites are horrendous.
I’m in no rush to get one due to the lousy weather.
I’ll have to wait til Spring Time to do all the mods I have in mind.
I’m accumulating all the parts now so I’ll be ready then.
Mike U.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Are you doing a competition build, or more of a daily rider? If just a daily rider check out the Dayton Audio DSP, it runs about $150 by itself and $30. more for a BT dongle. I've heard some good reviews on it, and bought one, but haven't had a chance to try it yet.
Thanks fro the info Bro!
When you get around to installing the Dayton DSP let me know how you like it.
Mike U.

·
Registered
6,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Well, I took a chance and went to the closest DD Audio Vendor I could find, Audiomaxx in The Bronx, and was pleasantly surprised when they had both the DSI-2 and the Blue Tooth Remote in stock.

The counter person, Jose', couldn't have been more helpful. Not only did he apologize for not returning my call yesterday but he gave me a terrific price on both pieces.

I can honestly say, that I am very happy that I waited on making my decision because, in my opinion, I believe that the DD Audio DSI-2 is superior in craftsmanship to the RF as well as the Arc Audio DSP.

It is similar in description to a Hawg Wired RS400 Amp in look, size and weight.

I will take some photos tomorrow and post them on Our Great Forum for All to see.

Mike U.

·
Registered
6,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Here are a few photos of my new DD DSI-2. I will put photos of the Blue Tooth Remote Control in a separate post.
I won’t be able to do any of my upgrades until the warm weather finally arrives as I no longer have a garage to work in.
As soon as I finish my Audio Upgrade I’ll post a response on how it went.
Mike U.

IMG_1430.jpg IMG_1431.jpg IMG_1432.jpg IMG_1433.jpg

·
Registered
753 Posts
What are the dimensions Mike?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts