Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at replacing my 11 RGU Ultra wheels with the 14/15 SG Wheels. These will come without tires and I remember a few posts here where the factory tires were not the best out there.

What tires are those with the 14/15 wheels running?

Thanks

·
Registered
516 Posts
I'm interested in this as well... I got a set of chrome enforcers for xmas.... I'm looking at the dunlop American elite... exact same sizes as the dunlop harley tires, but a different tread pattern... they also have the same load ratings..

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
I did this swap last summer. I've always had good luck with the stock Dunlops do I went with them again

·
Premium Member
3,115 Posts
The American Elite comes in both sizes you need and are quite a bit less expensive than the stock tires although I hate Dunlops.

·
Registered
6,832 Posts
You may have to wait a little bit for 2104 wheels to come out. :D

·
Registered
318 Posts
I am looking at replacing my 11 RGU Ultra wheels with the 14/15 SG Wheels. These will come without tires and I remember a few posts here where the factory tires were not the best out there.

What tires are those with the 14/15 wheels running?

Thanks
as of right now the only tire that will replace the stock size dunlop is the stock dunlop

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
You may have to wait a little bit for 2104 wheels to come out. :D
I was thinking the same thing, though by then I hope we're into hover mode and won't need wheels!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts