Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate to ask this question but I've searched and searched and cant come up with the answer... I purchased a set of take off 2018 premium shocks to try out on my 2013 Fltrx and the right side shock has a thick rubber bumper on one side only. Does the thick bumper go in toward the bike or face away? Pic attached

Attachments

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
With the shock that has the adjustment, put it on the left side of the bike with the adjuster out. Where is the thicker rubber at? Now make the rubber match that on the other side. I believe the thicker rubber goes in towards the tire if my memory serves me right.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
With the shock that has the adjustment, put it on the left side of the bike with the adjuster out. Where is the thicker rubber at? Now make the rubber match that on the other side. I believe the thicker rubber goes in towards the tire if my memory serves me right.
That's the thing. The side with the adjuster doesn't have the thick rubber on one side. I was able to get instructions on that side but cant find anything for the other. I'm with you and I believe the thick bumper piece goes in toward the bike.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts