Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HD web sight has a new update 1.1.4 up for the WHIM it is labeled WIN_v1.1.4 PRO. I have downloaded it and will install it in a bit. Grandson is doing some school work with my lap top right now. Has anyone installed it yet?

·
Registered
6,680 Posts
I have read the instructions, but would either of you mind putting in the steps you did to get it installed. Sometime HD instructions are not very clear to me. I have downloaded the MAC Device Manager, HD now has for us Apple users. The instructions also state to download the zip file, I would unzip it and than open the device manager and follow the instruction?

Thanks

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
I have read the instructions, but would either of you mind putting in the steps you did to get it installed. Sometime HD instructions are not very clear to me. I have downloaded the MAC Device Manager, HD now has for us Apple users. The instructions also state to download the zip file, I would unzip it and than open the device manager?

Thanks
They are referring to the 2019 bike with the BOOM GTS. That update seems to be working OK for them but the update for the BOOM 6.5GT for 2018 & earlier models is not. There may or may not be an update coming for ours. I did get the dealership locations file to update however.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts