Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Road Glide Special 2020
98 Posts
I'm deciding between LP6 Baja vs Rigids Inds Led Adaptive xp. I'm kinda lean toward Rigid ude to price and the look. Who has it installed review please,
*do you like it,
*would you choose it again,
*what is the pro and cons, any problem with the light?
*why not choosing Baja LP6? .
Thank you very much.

do you like it?
Yes I love the look, the lights pop-out a bit, I like that look. The Baja's a flatter, not sure how you say that.

Buddy has the BAJA vs me with the RIGID

would you choose it again
After 2 days -> YES I would choose them again. the look and the adapt option. Oh and the fact that the lights are smart. And it is correct that a middle row of LEDs is not lit. This has to do with the engine being off and the lights being smart and automatically using less power and therefore turning the LEDs off.

Missing the filler part between the lights. Have to buy that.

what is the pro and cons, any problem with the light?
No problem with the lights so far. Like I said, I have them for 2 days. they are bright as (*&^%

One thing to look at during installation.

Installed the lights wrong.

going to switch from left to right. should have followed the manual more closely

why not choosing Baja LP6?
1 - Everybody has the LP6
2 - I like the look a bit better, bit more rugged/ raw
3 - The lights being smart
4 - The ADAPT (GPS) thing they have

I got my lights/ bracket + harness from KLEEN MOTO ( KLEEN MOTO ) really good guys, helpful with everything.
I live in Europe - The Netherlands and this is 1 of the few USA companies that actually answer emails from people outside the USA.

Big fat thumbs up for KLEEN MOTO. (y)

·
Registered
Road Glide Special 2020
98 Posts
I have both and after putting both bikes through over 4000 miles last week, we road from nj to Texas and then to Oklahoma for a campout before heading back to nj, I will say the rigids are growing even more on me. They are extremely bright! Can’t beat kleenmoto for the price plus they’re great guys, have met both of the guys a few times now. Install is easier, their directions are great, the same lp6 filler panel will work for rigids xp but got to see their newly designed one this weekend and it’s super nice, also being able to change colors easily is nice, and rigids are much easier to clean bugs off then the bajas 😂
Do you have a photo of the fillerpanel ??

1 - 4 of 24 Posts