Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, now for the fun to begin. Lets see whos willing to step up and say they have the best handle bars on a Sharknose RG? Do you like Apes, Beach, Reach back, etc... You make the call.

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Its all subjective to your style of riding, physical limitations, height, and body type. I considered many different handlebars before making my decision, and have drag bars on my sportster, and had +2 Sweeper Bars on my Street Glide. i couldnt decide if I wanted beach bars or Apes for the Road Glide. I love the look of all different bars on these bikes, but it really came down to what seemed most comfortable.
I am 5'6" and I love my black 1 1/4", 14" Santees Ape Hangers. Measures 14" Height x 10" Center Width x 33-3/4" Width x 9" Pullback.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
Mine are in the link in my signature, but I had to comment on GR8FLH's bars. I like my PYO's, but am impressed with the look of the Santees. No offense intended Metime. There are just so many choices and being a big fan of apes on baggers it's gonna be really hard to say who has the coolest...

Rowdy

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Mine are in the link in my signature, but I had to comment on GR8FLH's bars. I like my PYO's, but am impressed with the look of the Santees. No offense intended Metime. There are just so many choices and being a big fan of apes on baggers it's gonna be really hard to say who has the coolest...

Rowdy
Thanks Rowdy, i wouldnt say I have the coolest bars at all. I wanted "cooler" Bars with fancy bends and such, but they didnt fit me, so I ended up getting these as I feel they fit me, and give it some cool factor.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I also have to agree with GR8FLH, apes on any touring bike is kick-ass. I know that is an opinion and we all have one. The attached a pic om my RK that I had 16" Wild Ones...loved the you know what out of them. Still trying to decide which direction I want to go with my Scarlet RG. Please keep the ideas/pic's coming, thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
I love the look of apes but they don't suit my riding style. I currently have stock bars but I'm looking into putting black Heritage bars on my ride.

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
I like my Wild-1 model 517s. Great reach back for the long rides and internal wiring for a cleaner look.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
5'7 and I like my sundowner seat heritage bars

1 - 20 of 41 Posts