Road Glide banner

Who is going to Panama City Beach Rally in Spring?

1K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  Peppa1 
#1 ·
thinking of doing this rally. Is the city motorcycle friendly? do they have good music?

#2 ·
We have booked our room for the 2013 spring rally. This will be our second time there for bike week and it is very biker friendly. Only cover charge is Coyote Ugly on the weekend and for the concerts at Club LaVella. Beer prices did not seem to be elevated. Lots of places to eat and drink! Buck Cherry and Jackel were the only well known shows last year. Several bars had local entertainment. Police and the community seem to be on board with our being there and spending our money!

#5 ·
Since we live only an hour away we always go for at least one day (usually saturday) never have stayed overnight though. I go to both spring and fall, depends on the weather for the wife, if its still chilly (mid sixties or below for her) then wife stays home and I go with a couple of friends.

#6 ·
It's a great rally. PCB is very biker friendly. Plenty of places to eat and drink and you can't beat the seafood. If you are planning on staying anywhere close you better start looking for a room now. You will probably have to stay out a ways. Most of the places are booked already.

#7 · (Edited)
I go all the time, as I live close by.

The rally is growing every year.

'Would be cool to get together with some Sharks, make the 'rounds and do some riding

We ought to get together for a "meet & greet"

Maybe we can get Mitchdm over this way~if it's not too far for him??

#8 ·
Great rally to attend. Town is very biker friendly unless you do something absolutely stupid !! Hotels are reasonable, food and beer also. If you go to Coyote Ugly's late afternoon make sure you get your hand stamped and you can come in later and not have to pay a cover charge. Great place to party along with Tootsies at Pier Park in the evening.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.