Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are heading down from chattanooga area monday evening and staying a block away from the wicked wheel at the comfort inn.

·
Registered
27 Posts
We will be there Wed. thru Sun. Camping downtown so can walk around at night without worrying about the bike or a dui.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Getting things lined up.
Trailer part way to my Mom's and hangout for a few days, then ride the remaining way to the beach.

This will be our fourth TB but first Fall rally.

Perhaps another Shark Gathering at the Wicked Wheel again? :D

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Can't make it

Won't be able to make it this year due to unexpected job change. We only live 3.5 hrs away currently.
Wicked Wheel and Salty Goat Saloon are good spots.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Figured they're would be more goin from the forum...guess not

·
Registered
587 Posts
We go most every Fall. Staying down the road just off 30-A in Seaside this time. We always get 4-5 guys and pitch in on a house.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I'll be there Wednesday - Sunday. Gathering at the Wicked Wheel at 11:30 AM on Saturday for the sharks. Earlier for bloodies at Ms. Newbie's if you are up to it. I will be there! I'll post a meet and greet on the forum next week.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah ill swing by there

·
Registered
233 Posts
Well get there Thursday evening, staying at the flamingo, coming from southaven Ms

mike
2011 FLTRU
Southaven Ms

·
Registered
656 Posts

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
1,775 Posts
I plan to make it. Probably be there for a couple days then head home.:D

·
Registered
753 Posts
If anyone is coming down FL79 (AL167) (Enterprise/Hartford) be sure to know that in Bonifay, FL there will be a rodeo going on that same weekend. What means that the road will at times be blocked... and since I live on the other side of this moron town I won't have any issues, but if you are coming down here and plan on going down to the beach from here.... Also, the COPS are being a$$holes in town, stopping you for anything and everything. Even if you wear a helmet.... My advice is use either US231 out of Dothan or FL77 thru Graceville/Chipley.... you will then take Panama City's 23rd Street to US98 East what will take you over the bridge to PCB.... As you get off the bridge you can turn left onto Thomas Drive and Front Beach.... or just stay on "Back Beach" until Pier Park.... that is about 4-5 miles from there... Harley Dealer is about 2/3 of the way

Also, I will be down there... So if you see a German Plated RGU and a RG.ORG flag waving off the back.... that's me...

·
Registered
656 Posts
If anyone is coming down FL79 (AL167) (Enterprise/Hartford) be sure to know that in Bonifay, FL there will be a rodeo going on that same weekend. What means that the road will at times be blocked... and since I live on the other side of this moron town I won't have any issues, but if you are coming down here and plan on going down to the beach from here.... Also, the COPS are being a$$holes in town, stopping you for anything and everything. Even if you wear a helmet.... My advice is use either US231 out of Dothan or FL77 thru Graceville/Chipley.... you will then take Panama City's 23rd Street to US98 East what will take you over the bridge to PCB.... As you get off the bridge you can turn left onto Thomas Drive and Front Beach.... or just stay on "Back Beach" until Pier Park.... that is about 4-5 miles from there... Harley Dealer is about 2/3 of the way

Also, I will be down there... So if you see a German Plated RGU and a RG.ORG flag waving off the back.... that's me...
This is great information.
I have family that goes down that direction.
I will forward this information.
:cool:

·
Registered
656 Posts
According to my stepson, apparently we have been this route with the rodeo in full swing in the past.

We never had an issue.

We will probably take the same route this trip.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Meet and greet is at Fishale at noon on Saturday. Moved it away from Wicked Wheel so we would have plenty of room away from a TB venue. Plus they have 65 beers on tap for the thirsty sharks!!! Hope to see everyone there.
http://www.fishales.com/.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Ill be down there Friday after work... so if you see a rgu with a rg.org and an American flag... German tags... that's me... :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts