Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The title is the question!!
Who runs them on big bikes and what’s the mileage, and wear life (I live in the mountains going from cold to hot to cold).
There’s killer deals and supposedly their Yokohama tire? and the load range is that of a Michelin or Dunslop! But are they too ‘cheap’

·
Registered
25 Posts
I run Shinko 777 on my bike. At first I was iffy on them. Then I was like screw it I’ll spend the money and have a riding tire or rotting tire. They grip great to me and they don’t seem to be wearing really that’s noticeable. I have only did 2k on them and they are great imo. Hope this helps you out

·
Registered
467 Posts
I run a bunch of them at my shop. They are a good option for a budget tire, they grip good and wear ok. Mileage depends on road condition/riding style/weight.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Had one on my road king got about 5000 miles on it before I traded bike in and have a brand new one in the garage and in my opinion just as good as Dunlap or commander

·
Registered
95 Posts
Ran the 777's on the CB, and they were a good tire, grip was good and they wear well, but haven't on any HD yet. That being said, the front tire on "Alma" is over 10 years old!:surprise:, but the rear marathon is only 2 years old and still has good tread. So another marathon will go on the front.

·
Registered
21 Posts
:smile:Run them on my part time 04 RK. Have for some years now. Basic riding will get you 8 to 10 k, ride a little harder.......... you might get 6 to 7k. Harder riding, the tire will start to fade fast around 6k, good and sticky till then.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts