Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
I have the metro blaster mini. It works great. I like the rubber nozzle on the end unlike a leaf blower. I'm clumsy. Been a while since the bike got a full wash.

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Got one a few years ago for Father's Day. I love it. I use it on all my vehicles. Doesn't suck dirt into the intake like a leaf blower.

·
Registered
809 Posts
If you are wanting a blower for your bike, look in pet grooming catolges. Most of the driers marketed for bikes are small versions of the force driers i use. You should be able to get a better drier with more attachments and at a cheaper price.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Forgot to say you can also use a shop vac with the hose attached to the exhaust side and a home vac crevasing (sp?.... The end used for corners of the wall and floor) tool attached to it.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Air shammy , aka leaf blower. Works well for the heavy water , then a quick wipe to finish off.

·
Registered
440 Posts
I use a master blaster. Has heated air option, or just forced air.
Great for getting switches dry, moisture out of signal lights, etc.
Don't use it all the time, just after a heavy wash.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
A dollars worth of quarters to get the bugs off and an 80 mph blast down the highway to dry it.

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
I've got the Metro too and it works great no water spots when your done and he air is filtered and warm. I wouldn't wash my bikes any other way.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts