Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever find yourself admiring a bike and wonder whose it is? For those of us attending SWIV I suggest we each make a bike hanger/ID badge to be displayed when our bikes are parked.

For SWII Chainsaw posted this thread to make our name badges: http://www.roadglide.org/showthread.php?t=16041

Use the above thread to make your bike ID badge. I suggest printing 2 copies and put them back to back. To make your badge more durable have it laminated or do what I did and cover it with packing tape. Then make a single hole at the top and put a rubber band through the hole so it can be hung/displayed from a mirror or grip.

With bike IDs displayed you know who to tease :D or compliment.

See you in NH!

Brad

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
Ever find yourself admiring a bike and wonder whose it is? For those of us attending SWIV I suggest we each make a bike hanger/ID badge to be displayed when our bikes are parked.

For SWII Chainsaw posted this thread to make our name badges: http://www.roadglide.org/showthread.php?t=16041

Use the above thread to make your bike ID badge. I suggest printing 2 copies and put them back to back. To make your badge more durable have it laminated or do what I did and cover it with packing tape. Then make a single hole at the top and put a rubber band through the hole so it can be hung/displayed from a mirror or grip.

With bike IDs displayed you know who to tease :D or compliment.

Brad

I just look for the red stripes, it's either you or Donut.........

·
Registered
5,306 Posts
Please follow these instructions so its the same for everyone and easy to read

Go to http://bighugelabs.com/badge.php

At the top, where it says "Choose file to upload" - upload the avatar you use on the forum.

Where it says STYLE, choose - Name Badge (portrait)

Where it says COLOR - Thats optional, choose your favorite

Where it says HEADER TEXT, type in - Your user name on the forum

Where it says FOOTER TEXT, type in - roadglide.org

Where it says NAME - Type in your real first name

Done, In the comments section I type in my home town.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice touch... Personalize your badge as you see fit.

·
Super Moderator
5,875 Posts
NorthWoodsMaine has posted in a few threads that he has made name tags for everyone. So if you aren't using your old name tag from SWII or III, there will be one waiting for you.

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,892 Posts
Yes, we have already done a basic name badge for everyone who is registered and have a lot of both "Guest" and "Member" ones for those guests who's info we didn't have and for any members that are last minute registrations - which we're still getting.

However Bard wanted a way to try to get everyone to print one name badge out that they could hang on their bike in the T&C parking lot. Just as an easy way to identify who's bike it is that you're drooling on. I told him that I don;t have the time, but if people want to print something out as the "dog tag" for their bike then that's fine. No a bad idea actually.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Correct, this is an ID badge for our bikes to be displayed when they are parked, whether at the T&C or while grabbing a bit to eat etc... I'm not taking anything away from Northwoods Maine and the work he has already done for us, nor I'm I asking for him to add anything additional to his workload.

I think it will be nice to know who owns the bike I'm stealing ideas from for my next mod.. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts