Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know whose fairing setup this is? I'm really interesting in how the forward speakers are mounted.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,198 Posts
Anyone know whose fairing setup this is? I'm really interesting in how the forward speakers are mounted.
You sure they are speakers and just not vent holes drilled ?

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Not sure on that setup, I did put Fosgate tweeters in that location with no problems but not much room for speakers.

·
Administrator
12,659 Posts
The color is really pretty. :cool:

·
Registered
203 Posts
That one was done some time ago I don't remember exactly who it is but remember its just a stock fairing with holes drilled in it and he used some rockford 5x7s in there.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Ugly ego you could run that setup with 6.5 components in the stock location and 6.5 coaxial's in the inner + those 5x7 or 4x6 speakers below the gauges. That would sound good with 8 total speakers in front of you!

·
Registered
209 Posts
And if u want forward speakers check out one off creations, azzkiker, or Camtech I have the Camtech inner
hey bud.. how did you like the fitment/quality of the camtech? I've been kicking this around for sometime for batwing but wasn't 100% I wanted to start getting into custom fabrication to make it all work and fit properly. Obviously whether RG or Batwing, the fit must be excellent otherwise it will leak water.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ugly ego you could run that setup with 6.5 components in the stock location and 6.5 coaxial's in the inner + those 5x7 or 4x6 speakers below the gauges. That would sound good with 8 total speakers in front of you!
Thats alot of speakers lol. I'm just trying to get a lil more freeway sound.

·
Registered
203 Posts
hey bud.. how did you like the fitment/quality of the camtech? I've been kicking this around for sometime for batwing but wasn't 100% I wanted to start getting into custom fabrication to make it all work and fit properly. Obviously whether RG or Batwing, the fit must be excellent otherwise it will leak water.
My Camtech fairing fit really well right out of the box with my factory outer. Any aftermarket will require some modification I'm not the most skilled and it was no problem for me

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Thats alot of speakers lol. I'm just trying to get a lil more freeway sound.
I hear you, I ran 6 on my RG inner it jammed.

Sabre I am glad your CamTech stuff was a spot on fit.Mine was NOT! If I had to over I would have went with David Dupor with DD Custom Cycles!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts