Road Glide banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Shark of the Month August 13
3,319 Posts
Please STOP posting this influential material. :D. I never should have got my ass on that 26" setup RG this week.....
You know you ain't gonna be happy til you do it bro :D plus a 26 would look great with a new paint job ;)

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
You know you ain't gonna be happy til you do it bro :D plus a 26 would look great with a new paint job ;)
Yeah I was in best buy prepared to buy a 80 inch TV, but decided WTF is wrong with me and immediately got the heck out of there and went home and ordered the 26" wheel! I hope there is a cure for this disease! :eek:

·
Super Moderator
12,313 Posts
You guys go ahead, if I go bigger, 23" will be my limit, I refuse to chop my frame. :D

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
Yeah I was in best buy prepared to buy a 80 inch TV, but decided WTF is wrong with me and immediately got the heck out of there and went home and ordered the 26" wheel! I hope there is a cure for this disease! :eek:
If it waz that sic ass sharp 80" you dont know what your missin!:p

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
You guys go ahead, if I go bigger, 23" will be my limit, I refuse to chop my frame. :D
DBell I have been on the fence on the chop chop for over a year but here is what my mirror says when I look in it. Older bike 06 with title in hand with 124" motor.... If I attempt to trade dealer will give little or want to rap me for it, individual will assume probably raced and beat up bike and you then gotta find someone looking for what/how you have modded bike......plus my 1st Harley, Next one will only get 23" I promise.....:D

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
DBell I have been on the fence on the chop chop for over a year but here is what my mirror says when I look in it. Older bike 06 with title in hand with 124" motor.... If I attempt to trade dealer will give little or want to rap me for it, individual will assume probably raced and beat up bike and you then gotta find someone looking for what/how you have modded bike......plus my 1st Harley, Next one will only get 23" I promise.....:D
Yeah you expect us to believe you will actually go DOWN in wheel size on the next one:rolleyes:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts