Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to mount the iPhone on the Iron Aces mount today and listen to some Carpenters - just kidding - I think it was Captain and Tenile.:rolleyes: I've got a very strange thing going on, and wondered if anyone else has experienced it. Whenever I shift gears, the song changes. Upshift, downshift, I get treated to a new song. It's as if I'm hitting the right hand button, the one that advances the audio selection. If I'm at a steady speed or stopped the selected tune plays as expected. It also advances when I hit a significant bump. Scratching my head over this one. Any ideas?

·
Registered
537 Posts
Go into your settings app and into your iPod settings and turn off the shake to shuffle mode. Hope that makes sense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
41 Posts
That's totally it I have had that happen at the gym and turning off shake to shuffle will fix it.

·
Super Moderator
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, T-Bo, that makes perfect sense. I had no idea that option even existed. Thanks for the tip!

·
Registered
479 Posts
Ha, the same thing happened to a buddy when his GF had her Iphone on there. Luckily it occured to me that was the problem.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts