Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the wife is not going to SW4 so if there is anyone that want to split a room with me please PM me. I have the room for all week. It has double queen bed and is non smoking room. It will only be me. This is my first SW,

PM me with any questions
Thanks
Jrbean

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,920 Posts
No takers yet? Apparently the word is out about your snoring! LOL

Good opportunity for someone to cut their lodging expenses in half.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Good news is earplugs are cheap, bad news is I would but am thinking with my recent 124 install, scorpion clutch, monutubes, labor, and oh yeah four kids in college.... Things are a bit tight around here. Doesn't mean I am not coming just that is highly unlikely that I will be able to. I'll know when DBell leaves whether I can make the trip.... I have the want just not the wallet....

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,920 Posts
Good news is earplugs are cheap, bad news is I would but am thinking with my recent 124 install, scorpion clutch, monutubes, labor, and oh yeah four kids in college.... Things are a bit tight around here. Doesn't mean I am not coming just that is highly unlikely that I will be able to. I'll know when DBell leaves whether I can make the trip.... I have the want just not the wallet....
C'mon, you know you want to be there for the party and the rides. If you're creative enough to find a way to put 4 kids through college, your creative enough to find a way to make it to Shark Week! :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts