Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wife wandered into the garage while I was working on my RGU with all of 600 miles on it. Stated that a person must be nuts to do that to a new bike. Wait until the CVO rear fender gets back from the painter and the Agitators come in. Stay tuned.

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
My baby tells me that I am crazy all the time, and I should ride it just the way it is, Well my reply to that is that is why I have you, to ride the way it is....Yep sleeping on the couch again...

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
I'll shoot back to mine with-I am doing this so the bike won't make your butt look big or the other way @ if Iam looking to get lucky, there all cyclco's:D

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
3,813 Posts
Hey, I've been married for 45 years, 4 months, 22 days, 7 hours & 51 minutes. Not that I counting, LMAO. I can't even begin to count the times my wife has told me the same thing.
Good Luck & keep up the MODS.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Man and I thought I was sick... The tank is full of sick sharks as far as our wives are concerned. Next big project I'm going to have to send her on vacation... got to build that into the budget Sheesh!

BTW looking good man!

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
My wife stopped asking a long time ago.As long as the bills are paid and I'm not depleting the funds, she's OK with what I do cuz I would never put us into jeopardy. But she can't bare herself to shake her head at me when my bike is no linger a bike at least once a year.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
OK, I'm done (for now). Rest of the mods will have to wait for winter (and funds). Time to ride!

·
Registered
129 Posts
In some picks you have black apes on the bike and other pics show Chrome. Which did you settle on and why the change? Trying to decide myself. Gotta change the bars this coming winter.
Was your bike an Ultra from the begining? did you make the tour pack detachable, What did you do with the amp?
Your ride looks great...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts