Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here it is, my wife's goal to quit smoking. She is double happy. One for the new bike and one for being smoke free. So far WE put on crash bars, windshield, saddle bags and rear turn signal relocation kit. She wanted a SE Heavy Breather, but not going on until she gets her new exhaust. She is leaning toward a 2-1 system. The only request is that it is loud. She's been doing short rides on 2 lane roads and is getting the feel of it. I took it and enjoyed myself. It handles real good but felt strange after having been on touring models for ions. It was a ride on memory lane cause my riding days started on a 1966 XLCH.

Attachments

·
Shark of the Month July 13
3,145 Posts
Congratulations on the smoke free and the bike! Hopefully the bike will help staying smoke free. Great stress reliever for me anyway.:D
Sounds like she is doing great on the road I spent a lot of time practicing my turns and quick stops at our local cemetery since I couldn't hurt anyone there if I crashed or fell ;)

·
Registered
210 Posts
Congratulations on the smoke free and the bike! Hopefully the bike will help staying smoke free. Great stress reliever for me anyway.:D
Sounds like she is doing great on the road I spent a lot of time practicing my turns and quick stops at our local cemetery since I couldn't hurt anyone there if I crashed or fell ;)
LOL:D

Nice lookin' new scoot!

Keep it up!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts