Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone running WO 502 bars on their RG. I'm leaning towards the 515's but I'd like to see some pics of the 502's before making a decision. I did a search on here, but didn't find anything on the 502's which are the 12.5". If you are running the 502's did you need to lengthen any wires or cables? Thanks in advance for any responses.

·
Registered
470 Posts
iam pretty sure you will need to change out the cables... you can e-mail wild 1 to know for sure...thats the reason i went with the 515 , to hold down cost a little

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
If you haven't look yet...I'd suggest you look at Slaterman5's Photo Album. That's what made me pull the trigger on the 515's. Good luck for your hunt for the right bars though.

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, actually I did look at Slatermans pics, and I like the look. He's a big guy like me too so that makes me more comfortable going with the 515, but would like to see the 502 just for grins. I'll probably go with the 515 so I can use the stock cables.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Yes, actually I did look at Slatermans pics, and I like the look. He's a big guy like me too so that makes me more comfortable going with the 515, but would like to see the 502 just for grins. I'll probably go with the 515 so I can use the stock cables.
Your man is Ip. He has had them all on his RG. Heritage, PYO MB, 515, and now 502s. Over at the HD Forum in a thread he has a shot of 515s and then 502s on his ride at the same angle so that you can see the difference. For my tastes the 502s are too tall. Way up there. The 515s are now at the top of my list because they keep the over all proportions balanced.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts