Road Glide banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so wife is now on her 3rd set of bars on her 2011 CVO RoadGlide Ultra..we(ah hell, mostly me) are hoping that the set she has on now will be the ones..the ones you are looking at are yours for $100.00 shipping included..

Attachments

·
Registered
405 Posts
Will these fit my 08? These are 10" rise correct?

·
Registered
405 Posts
Do you have any other pictures of them on the bike? I have my heritage bars turned up. Just trying to compare. I'm interested. Thanks.

Jamie

·
Registered
177 Posts
I have these on my 2010 RGC....great bars, kinda wide, but feel good when you get them dialed in. I paid $180 for mine, bought 4" over cables from John at Horny Toad HD (pcpain) then $375 for internal wiring, etc.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Ok, looks good. One hast question since he just brought it up. Are extended cable needed? Looks like your running braided, which looks great. Just making sure I cover all my basis before purchasing. Thanks again.

Jamie

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good Morning Jamie,
Wife did not have to get new cables. I would make sure from your dealer though..Should not be that much difference from '08 to '11..
Happy Thanksgiving...
Tom

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks G..alrighty oil is being heated up for the deep fried turkey, pickles are coated and in the freezer waiting to be dropped...oh yea, anyone know of a good cardiologists

·
Registered
255 Posts
I have these bars on a 2011 RGU and wiring and cables were long enough. Bars very comfortable for me. I rerouted my clutch cable.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts