Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Anybody seen this ? I came across this on YouTube. It appeantly started on iTunes.
A bunch of guys on a week ride on the west coast meet up with 81. A lot of them on Road Glides.

·
Registered
970 Posts
https://youtu.be/22yJAKpXORY

Anybody seen this ? I came across this on YouTube. It appeantly started on iTunes.
A bunch of guys on a week ride on the west coast meet up with 81. A lot of them on Road Glides.
I could never join HA. I am unable to grow that much facial hair. I'd need hair transplants from my back or something. Just saying.

·
Registered
6,545 Posts
Caught snippets of it on YouTube but never the whole thing.............not my particular brand of vodka.......but, have fun fellas......love the part about "within the 1st 5 mins of all riding together, there was a crash"........tells ya all ya need to know

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
It does look like a promo, lol a new series maybe.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Who gave you permission to wear that patch ? Short Answer--- My H&K 45 said I could wear what I want.

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Caught snippets of it on YouTube but never the whole thing.............not my particular brand of vodka.......but, have fun fellas......love the part about "within the 1st 5 mins of all riding together, there was a crash"........tells ya all ya need to know
Anything motorcycle I watch. I know a lot of you guys are stuck on Dancing with the stars, but like you said ,what ever floats your boat.

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It does look like a promo, lol a new series maybe.
That's exactly what I thought. It looks like it's going on 3 yrs old with nothing new, so I'm guessing it fell on its face.

·
Shark of the Month October 13
8,063 Posts
Anything motorcycle I watch. I know a lot of you guys are stuck on Dancing with the stars, but like you said ,what ever floats your boat.

Hey, you can't blame us for wanting to watch "Dancing with the Stars" because most of us are convinced that "Shawn Spicer" is really Steady Eddie in costume. Now that he lost we can go back to watching football.

·
Registered
6,545 Posts
Anything motorcycle I watch.
I am the same.......but am not afraid to abandon when I see stuff like this......how much you want t bet that with no cameras on, these guys act 100% different.......except maybe that Tom Guy......he seems authentically legit and the kind if cat I could log some miles with

·
Registered
6,545 Posts
Hey, you can't blame us for wanting to watch "Dancing with the Stars" because most of us are convinced that "Shawn Spicer" is really Steady Eddie in costume. Now that he lost we can go back to watching football.
Ha......any and every time I think of Spicey........this comes to mind

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I am the same.......but am not afraid to abandon when I see stuff like this......how much you want t bet that with no cameras on, these guys act 100% different.......except maybe that Tom Guy......he seems authentically legit and the kind if cat I could log some miles with
Looks to me they're just a bunch of guys from all walks of life who like to ride. One was even a politician.
Wild Hogs! That lead guy said he had over 200 k on his RG.
For each his own. I thought it was entertaining , not that I'd ever ride in such a group.

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
SE can't dance.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Those guys are worse than "Wild Hogs", a bunch of posers who watched too many episodes of "Sons of Anarchy".

1 - 20 of 37 Posts