Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to get a pic up of these installed on a 2015. Still haven't been able to ride it, but did get to sit on it. I'm 5'8" and these are perfectly comfortable with the bars being almost straight up.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Looks good. How tall are they?

·
Registered
7,852 Posts
Nice lookin bars, were you able to use the stock wiring/brake-clutch lines?

·
Registered
22 Posts
I do like the looks of those bars, going to un-pin my bars and try them out before I replace the stock ones. Still waiting to see what bars and styles come out over the summer.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Paul Yaffe has bars for the 2015 now, they are a OEM width bar also. I know some bars are wider and i dont like that, but those bars look good also.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
So how did these bars end up working out for you? If these are the wo515's I'm kicking around the same idea on buying a set for my '15. I'm starting to find that I'm reaching down & leaning forward with the stock bars, causing me some mid-back pain after about 50 miles. My hands keep getting numb as well from the wrist angle on the stockers. Did these bars reduce your reach at all? I'm assumimg they raised your hands up a bit as well. Hopefully you'll see this post & reply. I'm looking forward to your feedback!
Thanks
Lil Chief

·
Registered
21 Posts
Doesn't the Wildones website reccomend changing the risers to put their bars on the 2015 RG?

Just wanted to get a pic up of these installed on a 2015. Still haven't been able to ride it, but did get to sit on it. I'm 5'8" and these are perfectly comfortable with the bars being almost straight up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts