Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just started putting on apes and new cables. My old cables had that little plug in thing that was the cruise controll run off switch. My new cables dont have this? Will my cruise still work? I dont care if i lose the roll off feature but gotta have my cruise! Im freaking out!?

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I just started putting on apes and new cables. My old cables had that little plug in thing that was the cruise controll run off switch. My new cables dont have this? Will my cruise still work? I dont care if i lose the roll off feature but gotta have my cruise! Im freaking out!?
It should. 99% of the time I cancel cruise by tapping the front brake. There's something about that plastic-sounding "pop" when I force the grip back that I don't like. But there's one sure way to find out. Ride it and see.

·
Registered
483 Posts
check the switch in the old cable and see if it is normally open or closed and make the connections match the switch in its normal position , I believe tis open but check and if the wires match then your cruise should work .

Eagle

1 - 3 of 3 Posts