Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
So why did you remove them ?

Just curious.

Swomack
They came on my ultra. I removed mine as they were pushing too much rain up on my face. Someone told me to remove them and I did...It is much better now riding in the rain. I don't notice an Increase in noise either... I love my RGU but it just doesn't offer the same level of protection in the rain my Venture did... Removing these helped alot

PS... I'm not the seller so i waited till they were sold before i chimed in.

Thanks man!

Been considering these but never bit the bullet.
If you want a set I've got a set. I plan on going to the PA M&G I can bring them.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts

If you want a set I've got a set. I plan on going to the PA M&G I can bring them.

It was so nice of the seller to even acknowledge me when I clearly showed interest... yet magically they're sold without a peep from him.

I got called to work during the M&G. :(

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
They came on my ultra. I removed mine as they were pushing too much rain up on my face. Someone told me to remove them and I did...It is much better now riding in the rain. I don't notice an Increase in noise either... I love my RGU but it just doesn't offer the same level of protection in the rain my Venture did... Removing these helped alot

PM sent

1 - 10 of 10 Posts