Road Glide banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
the only real fix is a cage.i tried almost all of the items listed.imo a madstad with lowers.yes its not as pretty as low profile shield,which i think is worthless,at least to me.ride a bike with no shield at all then what we have is perfect.i put a gold wing vent in tall ultra shield,waste of time.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
the only real fix is a cage.i tried almost all of the items listed.imo a madstad with lowers.yes its not as pretty as low profile shield,which i think is worthless,at least to me.ride a bike with no shield at all then what we have is perfect.i put a gold wing vent in tall ultra shield,waste of time.
I added GADS, 16" Long ride shield, and lowers. With or with out the lowers, I am totally satisfied. I have a loooong goatee. From 35 to 65 hardly any wind. Over 70 just a little. I just wanted to keep the goatee out of my face.
Gary

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
I've got the HD baffles, GADS and soft lowers on my '13. I think the lowers make the biggest difference.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
I just bought a 15RGUCVO. It has all the wind deflectors. Just added a 14" madstad and what a difference. Absolute pleasure. I think it works even better on this than the one I had on my 13 RGU.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts