Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was not sure where to post this so....

I am looking for a windshield bag/pouch other than what HD has as it is getting horrible reviews. Anyone see anything that would fit the 2017 RG's?

Reactions: Jacksprat56

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
Thanks for asking this; a question I've been meaning to ask for awhile. Thanks again.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I personally didn't like the HD one. It blocks some of the road right in front of you and the pouches aren't really anything to write home about size wise. Wouldn't fit my sunglasses in them.

·
Registered
623 Posts
I personally didn't like the HD one. It blocks some of the road right in front of you and the pouches aren't really anything to write home about size wise. Wouldn't fit my sunglasses in them.
Quality wise, it really isn't anything to write home about. Mine looks fine but I've only had it about 6 months or so. I don't expect it to last more than a couple of years based on other reviews. As far as sunglasses, I never tried to put my oakleys in there (nor would I) until you posted this. Mine would fit in both sides without any problem. About the only thing I ever use it for is to put my wireless heated gear controller in. I can open it and make adjustments on the fly with it in there.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am more or less looking for a quick storage solution for things like - toll cash - sunglasses - and microfiber towel. Simple, and not to overwhelming. It does not necessarily have to be on the windshield.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I took mine off of my 16, was pretty much unless as far as storage, it did hold my ez-pass though for a while-no way would my sunglasses fit or a decent size towel. The magnets fell out of mine the pleather was delaminating from the base, and there was always dirt building up between it and the Long Ride Shield I run, a complete waste of $130 or whatever it was.

Now that I have a painted inner fairing set I'll never cover it up with a pouch again even if if was somewhat useful unlike this one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts