Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Had posted the windshield before and sorry to those I couldn't answer back when I first listed it but have the details now. Just got rid of my RG and went back to an 06 RK so have a few things that I didn't want to leave with the stealer.

2011 Road Glide stock windshield, VG cond. with only 1000k miles on it well packed in a CV shield box, no well nuts included. $50 + $35 shipping FedEx.

LCD oil dipstick for 07 and newer bikes 63004-09 works well,SOLD
Speed check transmission dipstick 07 and later 37103-08 SOLD
2011 Touring manual VG condition SOLD

T-bags King tour pak bra (no velcro tape, used on one 3 day trip only) $10 + shipping.

Road Glide wind deflector kit 57000063 Used about 1/2 hour (didn't like it and the bike ran too hot anyway) $20 + shipping.

Road Glide compartment liners (new, never used with tape incl.) SOLD + shipping part# 58932-98

Snap on leather cup holder from Cap'n Itch, replaces left side glove box cover, very nice! Used for one 3 day trip only. They're around $60 new, $35 gets it.

What's listed is all I have if the windshield is bought then anything else can ship along with it at no extra cost as it's dimensional weight anyway. Please post or PM with any questions, thanks....

LJ

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
JD your PM box is full. I can email pics, the filesize allowed here is much too small and didn't seem to work to attach anyway?. Have pics of the tourpak cover, windshield, and dipsticks. Don't have one of the liners (which are new) or the wind deflectors or manual. Would rather someone here get them but will put it all on ebay tomorrow if not.....

LJ

·
Registered
305 Posts
Could you send me a PM of the cup holder if you can't post to the thread. I would really like to see a photo of it mounted on the bike, but if you didn't take one on the bike, I would like to see how it mounts to the glovebox.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts