Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for feedback.
Long distance riding, I'd like a balance between wind noise reduction and looks. The stock screen doesn't quite cut it.

I tried a search and came up empty.

- Dave

·
Registered
132 Posts
I love my Freedom Shields windshield. Excellent quality, thick, no vibration, practically distortion free, cut way back on wind noise so I can hear my stock radio at 80 mph, and looks great too. I can ride long hours without getting beat up and feeling tired due to wind noise.

They are also great to work with... call them or e-mail them and they will help you choose the right windshield and size for your ride and your height.

20150716_122211_1_small.jpg

20150716_122259.jpg

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
There is a whole giant section on windshields for our bikes on this site. Go to the top under FORUMS>ROAD GLIDE SPECIFIC DISCUSSIONS>WINDSHIELDS or just click here Windshields - Road Glide Forums

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There is a whole giant section on windshields for our bikes on this site. Go to the top under FORUMS>ROAD GLIDE SPECIFIC DISCUSSIONS>WINDSHIELDS or just click here Windshields - Road Glide Forums
Weird didn't show up in the search function?? I didn't scroll down far enough in the drop down to see it either. Still learning my way around this site.

Read several reviews, emailed Freedom Shields and got a response from John in 14 minutes, ordered what I needed. Awesome!

- Dave

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
Weird didn't show up in the search function?? I didn't scroll down far enough in the drop down to see it either. Still learning my way around this site.

Read several reviews, emailed Freedom Shields and got a response from John in 14 minutes, ordered what I needed. Awesome!

- Dave
Well that escalated quickly. Lol.

You may think we're all from Missouri. You know. The "Show me" State. Because as a rule.

If there's no pics. It didn't happen. :)

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Weird didn't show up in the search function??
The search function pretty much sucks on the site. That is one thing I wish would be improved. Results are too vague and you either get no/few results or a million threads that have nothing to do with what you are actually looking for. Like picking fly shit outta raisins.

Glad you got a shield ordered though. John at Freedom is great and I'm sure you'll be pleased with their product.

·
Registered
296 Posts
What Macbra11 said, lots of choices. I've used Cee Bailey, Klockwerks, and now Madstadt. They all have their plusses, it depends on what you like.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have had Long Ride Shields on my earlier Street Glides and now on my Road Glide Special. Very nice windshields in various heights and you can get them in clear, light tint and dark tint. Much cheaper than other brands. Currently they have two different styles for the RG's. One is around $65 and the other is around $70. They also offer a discount for Vets if you email them. Get your email address to them to stay on top of sales that they are having all the time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts