Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have to Kuryakyn winshield trim? Pros cons?? i have the windsplitter which i love but it has gaps on the bottom and makes noise trying to prevent this.. Any help would be great

·
Registered
654 Posts
I have the black Kuryakyn one! I really like it. Fits good. I've read the Harley one doesn't fit for chit! As a matter of fact, just had a guy asking about mine tonight and he said the dealer couldn't even get his Harley one to fit.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i nstalled a klock works today and it does fit a little better than the moco windsp;itter but still has fittment issues

·
Registered
135 Posts
Everybody has had fitment issues with the trim. I have the Kury lighted trim, but it was a motherf****r to install. Oh yeah...and you have to do it without scratching up your fairing...

·
Registered
72 Posts
H-D chrome windshield trim and Madstad

I am intrigued by the Madstad and am probably going to launch my current windshield (15 inch wind splitter) I have the h-d chrome trim and really like the way it looks. Does anyone know if I can keep it with the Madstad?:confused:

·
Registered
654 Posts
Ya. I have the HD chrome trim with my Madstad and others do as well. I seems that the Madstad base is very thick and the trim does not rest directly on the fairing, which might not be a bad thing as it won't jack up the paint.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I'm waiting for my Klock Werks 14 inch. I don't have to take the fairing off to take off the stock and put on the Klock Werks right?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts