Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 windshields for sale. I used them on my 2010 FLTRX. Both are in excellent condition.

1 - Stock "shorty" windshield - $45.00 includes shipping by USPS to US. I used this for a very short time until I realized I needed a taller windshield. That's when I bought item 2. (I'll include a picture in a reply.)

2- Clearview 11 inch Sport Shield, Dark Grey tint. $55.00 + $45 shipping = $100.00. This shield looks good and provides much more protection from the wind that the stock shield. The part number is HAR-RG4DP

Attachments

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Stock Windshield

Here's a picture of the stock windshield.

Attachments

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bumping this up. I'll try again. The stock shield is GONE, but the Clearview is still available. I'd like to get it out of the garage. If it doesn't sell it's going in the trash.

Thanks,
Tim

·
Registered
529 Posts
I would be interested if I know it would fit my 2006. I will research the part number. Not sure I need it, but if you are throwing it away and it fits my bike, I would buy it. brb....

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The Clearview site shows shields that flt all Road Glides 2004-2013. I had this on my 2010 RG so it should fit any RG in that age range. A new one is $144.00. PM me if you are interested in purchasing and we'll make a deal. My Christmas present to my wife is clearing out surplus parts in the garage, so stuff needs a new home.
Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts