Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this is a repeat question: I have a 2015 RG Special with the 12" HD Windsplitter windshield. It works ok. My question is: does anyone have any experience with this windshield VS the Klockwerks 14" Sport Flare? What are the pros and cons?

·
Registered
2,931 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Read through the whole article. Although they did not test the HD Windsplitter I did get an honest opinion of the Klockwerks.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks. Read through the whole article. Although they did not test the HD Windsplitter I did get an honest opinion of the Klockwerks.

Thanks again.
So what did you go with?

I have been looking at going with the Pro-tour myself, but I haven't been to a dealer to take a look at the 12in. vs the 15in.

Others have told me to take a look at the Long Ride Shields too, but I had a Flare on my CVO SG and it worked awesome to me.

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Rode over to the stealership today to demo both a Klockwerks Sport 14" and the Windvest. I prefer the Klockwerks one. Was able to sit straight up without wind blasting my face, hear the radio without turning it way up. I'm not sure If I wanna get the tint or smoke version though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts