Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD......I have a 16-1610 Windvest windshield for sale; 16" smoke tint. Excellent condition. $100 + shipping. Selling because the I want to go to a clear windshield.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Easyryder01

Will dig up a picture, should have it posted tomorrow.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pictures

Here are some pictures of the windshield on my 2010 FLTRX...

Attachments

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pictures

Here is one more picture of the windshield...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Hey Wood, thanks for the pics the WV is pretty dark and since I alternate looking through the shield and looking over I think at night I will not be able to see through it. Maybe if I had it in my hands and saw it on the bike maybe.... but I will have to pass. Thank you very much for sending the pics at my request.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I'm interested if the first two have declined let me know gladly take it off your hands. Currently running a 14 smoked could easily do the 16 at my height. 14 would be for sale.
Rob

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
723 Posts
I am passing on the shield as of right now. VRRMMM is your 14" a dark tint or light tint? How much would you want for yours?
Hey no fair, you are on eastern time and I had to work late.

Anyway same here. After looking at their website I think the 16 is going to be too tall for me.

If your shield is in good shape I would be interested.

I would be putting my 15 Cee Bailey on the aution block. I love it, I just need just a tad more height.

Let me know.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Wood, I too am interest, how tall are you and how did it work for you and if you carried a passenger did it do a good job in wind management for her? I'm 6'2" .
Thanks Thistle

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Windshield

All,

I'm 6'2 with a 34" inseam. See over the shield when sitting on my stock 2010 FLTRX seat.

Lots of PM, I take paypal.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts