Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
2020 RGS, FLTRXS that runs great out the gate. Added "jewelry" as some say
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did a nice ride of approximately 250 miles round trip, with Jim, the trike guy, @hdnali and @diesel5 who actually invited me, so thanks Kelly! Was a blast and Kelly's better half as well. They got one of them sweet Vanderhall machines. Great people's and a great ride.
Tire Wheel Motor vehicle Automotive tire Sky

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Plant

Registered
2019 FLTRXS Carlini Bars, Ohlins, 117 Stg 2, 22XE, Fullsac, MK45's, DA 800.2D, PRV 500CF, DD Horns.
The Vanderhall is pretty slick!
Good to see you guys again, great people, and great ride.
I had not had a meal there in a couple of years, was not sure what to expect.
The food did not disappoint!

Registered
Every time I see posts about rides in Arizona I start looking on job boards to see what jobs are available out there in Mesa area. Stafford might be more my temperate region though.... One day I'll get out there

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Every time I see posts about rides in Arizona I start looking on job boards to see what jobs are available out there in Mesa area. Stafford might be more my temperate region though.... One day I'll get out there
Just plan a ride, if coming from the east, do what i call the Tail of the Dragon on steroids, the old devils highway 666 now re-marked as 191. That road alone is worth a trip to AZ...start at the Morenci Mine, damn thing is huge, the dump trucks for mining look like ants down in the pit, then you end up in Hannegan Meadow at the north end, name describes it, beautiful or go vice versa...state has a lot of cool roads for riding year round...but as a rider who does annual trips, many states have really cool roads. The interstate system has a purpose and its not for motorcycles...Ride On!

Registered
2019 fltru
i read a post on the vanderhall forum,a guy asked where to ride for day trips in phoenix area.obviously never owned a bike-so many places to go-still getting used to desert but a lot of fun-favorite is still british columbia,and red lodge and southern utah and missoula to lewiston and and and and-whoops

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Now you can do the roads and have first hand knowledge of the Vanderhall experience! I would own one of those and I am not keen on 3 wheelers but that's one sharp ride you got.

Registered
Did a nice ride of approximately 250 miles round trip, with Jim, the trike guy, @hdnali and @diesel5 who actually invited me, so thanks Kelly! Was a blast and Kelly's better half as well. They got one of them sweet Vanderhall machines. Great people's and a great ride.
Thats awesome!! Cannot wait to get down there and explore between classes!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts