Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a 2012 Ultra. Making some top end noise. So..I ordered a 120st, rekluse clutch.
Also ordered up a FBI drop seat kit, Voodoo outer fairing, Nasi inner fairing and Native 180 front tire kit. Still have to decide on what bags and fender. Have to wait 30-45 days for the motor, but tear down will start soon. Going to replace almost every nut and bolt on this old girl. Only thing I’m keeping is the day maker head lights!! Should be fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
Sounds like it’s going to be a nice set up.

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Sounds like a great project can't wait to see the finished product

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will document the whole build with plenty of
Pics. Going to start tear down next week.

·
Registered
6,603 Posts
Best of Luck with Your New Winter Project Bro!
Hope all works out well for You.
Take Your Time and Enjoy it.
Looking forward to the Pics and Progress.
Mike U.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Sounds like a fun project, keep us posted with pics of course. And by the way, what’s the car in the pic behind the the bike.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Started some tear down. My daughter wants to help, she won’t let me work on it without her. Parts should start showing up this weekend.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Last night, did some more tear down, got rear sub frame, batter, fender, fuse box, abs modules off. You can see the drop differential in the frames. It’ll be nice to have my feet firmly planted on the ground. .

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Me too! I’m already done with my ‘winter project’, so I’ll be following this closely to help satisfy my winter obsession.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Great pics parnelli, keep em coming.

Awesome that your daughter wants to be involved!!! Making memories brother!!!

Thanks everyone for the follows and comments. She’s excited. She has her own, a street 750, but wants to trade up to a sportster next year and wants to learn to build the v-twins and do all her own work.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts