Discussion Starter #22
She's all finished...here's a few pics

Installed S&S 124 motor
Basanni 2:1 exhaust
Rekluce high performance clutch
HP clutch basket and heavy spring
S&S 58mm throttle body and injectors
Chain and sprocket conversion kit

It cranked over immediately first try. It took awhile to reach 150 degrees on the 3rd and 4th heat cycle. Road it 50 miles, drained the oil, and now riding 500 more. After that 500, oil change and another 500 easy miles followed by another oil change. Then pure fun.

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I tried to upload a short video so you guys can hear it but it gave me an error message. The video is shot with my iPhone. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
683 Posts
I tried to upload a short video so you guys can hear it but it gave me an error message. The video is shot with my iPhone. Any suggestions?
You may just need to upload it to YouTube and post a link. Looks like gif, jpeg, jpg, and png files are the only things that can be attached.

Looking forward to hearing it.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
You may just need to upload it to YouTube and post a link. Looks like gif, jpeg, jpg, and png files are the only things that can be attached.

Thanks man....currently in the chair getting some ink....trying to divert the focus!

·
Registered
6,614 Posts

I had the same problem today trying to upload videos and I got a message that said I was missing a “Security Token”.
I went to The YouTube and made videos and then downloaded them.
Best of Luck.
Mike U.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 26 of 26 Posts