Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So part of my winter uprade will be a 2into1 short pipe and cams but concerned that I will be losing to much low end torque with the short pipe vs full lenght right now motor is stock with thundermax, mostly ride two up so looking for opinions, thanks in advance

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
I had the Reinhart 2-1 in my 08 Street Glide. loved it. Sounded great and all grunt. Was only a stage 1. But it ran great. And when I traded it in 5 years later the pipe still looked new.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that has crossed my mind but im more concerned with torque down low so ill have to match my parts in order to get what I want out of it.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'm very happy with my Rinehart 2-1 on my 09- great torque - not too loud - great quality

·
Registered
17 Posts
I went with Fuel moto 2 into 1 road & track exhaust, Andrews 57h cams and a big sucker . What a world of difference , the low end is about same as stock but the go from 2500 rpm up is all go ! I was worried about low end also and that's why I went with the 2 into 1 .
Note: If you buy all your upgrade stuff cams,exhuast and tuner from Fuel moto they'll pr-program the tuner before they ship it !

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Short pipe and a passenger, I don't think that will be a good deal. They tend to be louder, add sitting right over top of it, momma probably won't be happy.
Whats the reason for wanting a shorty?
There are a few good regular 2-1 out there, I was down to 2 of those for my bike. My choice was based on Lowe end torque, no drone at hwy speed, and had something behind it when I got on the gas.
Its a big expense, set up your priorities and make YOUR decision

1 - 8 of 8 Posts