Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I cannot search yet on the fourm but, I know I read somewhere that there is a company that can make up wire harnesses. I installed a king tour pak on my Road Glide Special and the led lights that attach to the tour pak. I have the HD wire harness that connects to the led light bar in the tour pak. However I need a harness from this harness to connect to the one on the bike. I could not find a open pigtail for the tail lights. Apparently there is not one on the RGS. I checked the two empty pigtails in the left side panel but there was no circuit to the lights I need. I found the one that connects to the lower rear tail lights and thought of a wire harness like the ones for car trailers. You would unplug the existing harness at the pig tail and attach a splitter or Y so that you can reattach the existing rear tail lights and you would have another lead to go out to the tour pak lights/wire harness. Any help??? I just didn't want to cut the tour pak harness and do a in line wire connector.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Not sure about the entire harness thing, but www.wirecare.com sells pretty much every Deutsch connector that is on a Harley. I have ordered connectors from them when doing wiring projects so I could avoid cutting wires on my factory harness.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts