Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi my bike should be in this week and getting things together for it, i got a oem tour pack with lights and speakers and would like to know if the bike is already wired for the pack the tp came off a 2012 trike also is the ebay docking kits ok or oem is better. thx

·
Registered
58 Posts
The harness for the lights is tied up in the left side cover, should be a direct plug in. For the speakers, you'll need new harnesses from the radio back.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Uh, What is your bike? FLTX, FLTS, FLTRU,...? and what year is it? Those little details go a long way in determining how it was wired from the factory.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
In that case it's hard to say, since they only offered the ultra in cvo. I'd ask Jon at horny toad hd for an opinion our a trusted service manager at your favorite dealership. Just remember, not everyone that works at or wears HD knows HD!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Look at v twin audio. They have the wire harness u will need for the tour pack speaker pods. Just did mine and it was easy. Plug into the back of the radio and then has plugs for the pods. No rear controls for the passenger. U will have to have the radio flashed at the stealer.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thx for the replies i am not going with the tour pack not worth it at this time gonna go with a chopped pack or sissy bar

1 - 7 of 7 Posts