Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have their notes or a picture. I have both, but I can't make any sense of my notes and the pictures suck. I am 98% sure I have it right, but don't want to find out later that I botched it. I did a search and couldn't find anything and before everyone asks...no, I don't have a manual and yes, I need one. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
I have some pictures on my computer at home. They are not labeled, but they are in the order they need to go if that's what you need. Once I get home after work I can post them up.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
The one most commonly mixed up is the white w/stripes on the right side. You will know if go you to start the bike and it just sits there. I have no first hand experience with this, just the word on the streets. ;-). One other piece of advice-don't put the outer fairing on until you double check that EVERYTHING is working. Again, I have no first hand experience with this, it just seems like the best thing to do.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The one most commonly mixed up is the white w/stripes on the right side. You will know if go you to start the bike and it just sits there. I have no first hand experience with this, just the word on the streets. ;-). One other piece of advice-don't put the outer fairing on until you double check that EVERYTHING is working. Again, I have no first hand experience with this, it just seems like the best thing to do.
I plan triple checking everything because I do not want to do this again. Hasn't been a fun time. You guys use dielectric grease on the pins before you plugged the harnesses back up?

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

1 - 9 of 9 Posts