Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just put new apes on my 2013 Road Glide. I put on KST bars and while they look great, they were a huge pain to run wires thru. I finally finished and got everything put back together. I went thru everything and it all works great like it should except the volume control when turning it down. it works turning up as well as when pushing it in. every other thing works as well. I'm afraid its a wiring issue. Any ideas which wire it would be and any other trouble shooting things I could try. I'm not really excited to take everything apart again

·
Registered
7,261 Posts
Pick up a service manual from the dealer. They have wiring diagrams for every circuit. Not to mention the how to's which wI'll come in very handy when you're working on the bike. Welcome from CT

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will get a Manuel from the dealer when I can I was just wondering if anyone knew which color controlled turning the volume down so I can check the wire/connection

·
Registered
6,625 Posts
I will get a Manuel from the dealer when I can I was just wondering if anyone knew which color controlled turning the volume down so I can check the wire/connection
In my 08 manual the radio audio switch on the left handlebar has a
Pink & White wire which is used in all functions
Green & Blue wire is vol +
Gray and Green wire is vol -
Brown and Black wire seems to be a common ground which goes to the speakers also
I didn't trace the wires so I may be mistaken on the functions of the P/W and the BN/BK wires.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts