So I've trolled these forums alot for suggestions on what bars and how to do the work. Here's a little giveback for that help. Having tried to pull wires thru, I thought the black sleeve Harley put on made alot of sense to leave on; well honestly I outsmarted myself to some degree. On the non-throttle side, there's only the harness to pull. I decided the black Harley sleeve was a bit rubbery and probably would only hang up as I fed it thru. On the non-throttle side, I took that off and bought 1/2" shrink tubing and replaced that black sleeve with it-no issue, took like 10 minutes. On the throttle side, I left the TBW wires and harness in two independant sleeves that came off that side from the factory. As you might think, it hung up on my KST Mayhem bars even though I think the corner weld quality was generally good. I pulled them out, encased the harness allotment of wires in 1/2" shrink-pulled them through in a blink. Then, after they were thru, I pulled the TBW wires thru in less than 2 minutes. Actually worked great. A few other suggestions. I bought a light weight linked chain to feed thru the bars-worked excellent. Small links but pretty strong. I used electrical lube a little bit and I think it helped. Lastly for the end attachment where I hook the chain to the end of the wires I'm pulling, I took a wire tie, cut the lock off the tie, and formed a U with gripped ribs on tie against the wire-of course I put the chain link thru it and then taped it about 3" using electrical tape and pulling tight, up the wire; I crisscrossed the taping going one way up and the other back-the tape never gave out. Hope this helps. Taking it apart and getting it out of connectors, etc. is much easier. I had myself so stressed over doing this I almost spent the $1500 the local shop wanted. So far, bars $195, shrink tube and other ancillary "tools" about $50. If I take out the part where I stupidly tried to feed the two harley covered wires looms thru I have about 5 hours into removal and wire pull. Reinstall is probably another 2 hours. I didn't rush at all..slow, steady and used details from this site and others to ensure it would happen correctly. SOOOO happy I did it!! Hope this helps.