Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
You can find me lurking around the MN border near the middle of the state. Anyone riding the Flood Run in April?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Since all of us Midwesterners are still coming out of the woodwork and presenting ourselves I want to offer up an idea for a meet and greet. Maybe being sooner than later we can come up with a plan and get a yearly gather up happening. Whatcha all think? Either way, my idea is New Glarus brewing company. Even if you don't like beer it's still one helluva place.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Since all of us Midwesterners are still coming out of the woodwork and presenting ourselves I want to offer up an idea for a meet and greet. Maybe being sooner than later we can come up with a plan and get a yearly gather up happening. Whatcha all think? Either way, my idea is New Glarus brewing company. Even if you don't like beer it's still one helluva place.
I'm in, but I don't trust anyone that doesn't like beer.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Nice roads over that way, have to keep an eye on this thread. flhman

·
Registered
5,578 Posts
IN!

·
Registered
48 Posts
In!

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The tour kinda sucks (self guided) but they do make good beer. I'm in.

·
Registered
454 Posts
St Croix County, De-Frost Your Nuts and Flood Run.

Just Nort of you up in Polk County.

I am earmarked for the Nutz run and the flood run, but springtime can get hectic for me.

Am all up for a meet and greet maybe late June?

I am planning on bringing some spotted cow down with me to Durango in August.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts