Road Glide banner
41 - 60 of 81 Posts
It looks like everyone but BB Bomber can do the 30th so far.

I will be coming down 35 to Lacrosse on Friday I think. Maybe find a place to stay in Viroqua Friday night, so it will be a shorter ride down on Saturday. If anyone from the twin cites wants the same plan.

Ickshter what area in Wisconsin you leaving from? If it all works out we could meet and ride the river together. Safety in numbers, and I’m one of the most easy going guys you will ever meet!!! Just don’t touch my beer, that’s a totally different story. Ha.

Discussion starter · #44 ·
Do what you gotta do lol. There'll be plenty of of times.

P.s. I hope it rains :kiss:
Kidding of course

Reactions: BH#103
I'm sure it will. As one member said "I will ride in the rain, but I won't leave the garage in the rain" a very wise and true statement. I'm game. BH109 set this shit up. Set an arrival window. If it's too late I will be FN ?.

Ickshter what area in Wisconsin you leaving from? If it all works out we could meet and ride the river together. Safety in numbers, and I’m one of the most easy going guys you will ever meet!!! Just don’t touch my beer, that’s a totally different story. Ha.

I'll be coming down 35. Like I said, I might be leaving Friday afternoon and get a place to stay in Viroqua or close by (maybe Lacrosse) and finish the trip on Saturday. But if you want to meet at the Monkey bar in Prescott or if you cross in Redwing we could meet at the Harbor bar or in Bay City or something. I won't touch you beer, but I might buy you one. ;)

I'll be coming down 35. Like I said, I might be leaving Friday afternoon and get a place to stay in Viroqua or close by (maybe Lacrosse) and finish the trip on Saturday. But if you want to meet at the Monkey bar in Prescott or if you cross in Redwing we could meet at the Harbor bar or in Bay City or something. I won't touch you beer, but I might buy you one. ;)
I sent you a PM , let me know if you received it

The wife and I recently retired and moved to Washington Island, WI from TN. Looking for new roads to ride.
Get on the ferry and ride your way to meet up in New Glarus. Great roads to find. Riding Washington Island is some of the most fun I have had riding. Awesome roads, scenery and so many locals with some awesome stories.

41 - 60 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.