Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Life Member
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had supper at the Frog Head Grill in Clinton, wife knows the owners and we were talking to them and I mentioned having a bike night there and they liked the idea.
What I need is some input from local riders. I told him Bonkers has their deal on Thursday night and suggested doing it on Tuesday night, they have great food and service, as well they are next to I-20 and next door to the movie theater which has a very large parking lot if we wanted to setup some riding challenges.
Any of you who would be interested in something like this please post here so I can let them know.
I could set up a meeting for next Tuesday night to discuss some ideas with them but need as many local people to show up and bring your ideas to keep this interesting for more than a couple of weeks.

·
Life Member
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What would be the best night for yall, not this coming week I am working in Meredian all week.
I guess it does not matter if it is on Thursday night as we will probably not get much of the Bonkers crowd anyway.
Martin, if you get a chance to stop by Gary"s shop ask him and Victor what they think.

Thanks
Bobby

·
Life Member
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BIKE NIGHT SET. AT THE FROG HEAD GRILL in CLINTON MS
121 CLINTON CENTER DR, NEXT TO THE MOVIES THEATER. EXIT 36 SPRINGRIDGE ROAD EXIT.
This will be a ongoing deal until we quit showing up, Josh has offered a 10% discount on meals for bike night visitors...
Family friendly place with great food.
www.frogheadgrill.com

·
Life Member
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
7 bikes and 2 cages, not to bad for a first time deal, I know it clouded up and we had a sprinkle while we were eating but it moved on through and everyone made it home DRY.
Hope to see more there next week
Bobby

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
I'm REAL close to I-20.....but nowhere near Clinton, MS. Have fun!

·
Life Member
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Frog Head @ 7.pm..
Got a couple of pictures of everyone wiping the water off the bikes, It came a shower while we were eating, I will try to get them posted . Big Dave as long as your on I 20 just drop on by.. Had a boss who used to tell us as long as your on I 55 check on this for me, did not matter if we were in North Ms, and what he wanted was in South MS it was on the same road....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts