Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Administrator
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you plan on attending SW don't miss out on one of the most exciting events...

Groups will be divided my sizes.... Small, Med, Large, XL, XXL, 3XL

some basic rules:
1. Bring a T-shirt to swap. (new genuine HD dealer shirt)
2. Draw a number for your pick order.
3. First person picks shirt and sits down making sure everyone the shirt.
4. Next person picks shirt, if a shirt they want has already been picked they can take that t-shirt from its current owner. The person that had a shirt stolen (picked) can pick a second one and can not have that shirt stolen, it's theirs.
5. Continue as above until everyone in that size group is finished.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Yankee swap...........:rolleyes::D:D

These go bad quick. Seen women on the floor wrasslin' over an LL Bean coffee cup with a loon on it, when #2 tried to take it from #1 for wool socks..

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Blue Ridge shirt was purchased this past weekend, ready to roll.

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,033 Posts
Is there going to be a shark week t shirt we can buy. I'm not able to attend buy would like a t shirt.
That's a separate conversation but, yes, there will be event shirts and hats for sale for SW4 . The plan is to offer a preorder to anyone going to SW4. That way we know what combination of sizes, etc. we need to have there. There also will some additional quantity of them for sale at Shark Week. After SW4, we will open it up for any other members to order, prepay, and pay for shipping to get them to you. Stay tuned to the "National Road Glide Gatheirng" subforum.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Yankee swap...........:rolleyes::D:D

These go bad quick. Seen women on the floor wrasslin' over an LL Bean coffee cup with a loon on it, when #2 tried to take it from #1 for wool socks..
Were they wearing cut-off over-sized bibed overalls Mike ?? I paid $29.95
for a 15 minute show of this not to long ago :eek: I'm gettin' excited !!

·
Registered
816 Posts
Were they wearing cut-off over-sized bibed overalls Mike ?? I paid $29.95 for a 15 minute show of this not to long ago I'm gettin' excited !!
Xmas party with a little too much hooch and not enough understanding of the rules. It was disturbing yet exciting at the same time back in the day :cool:

·
Registered
725 Posts
We have ours.

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,033 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
So I went for a short jaunt to get t-shirts today, 178mi later
Last weekend I did just over 200 miles on my T shirt excursion. I have several to barter with, Central Maine HD, Big Moose HD, Bentley's Saloon & Iron Tails Saloon. We have some for the ladies as well.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts