Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
In hind-site it looked like the Indian chilled out and drafted until the end. He had a horrible start and caught right back up. The Harley fought til the end but couldn’t get the job done. Kyle did a great job and rode it to the limit. Was fun to watch! Maybe they can do better next race.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
If the Indian didn't hesitate at the beginning he would have ruled the race. The HD did great, and better than the last race, but the Indian was better in the bends. Straight runs the HD did great. They both lapped the other riders.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,026 Posts
If the Indian didn't hesitate at the beginning he would have ruled the race. The HD did great, and better than the last race, but the Indian was better in the bends. Straight runs the HD did great. They both lapped the other riders.

There were more than two in the race? My new glasses better get here quick.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Great racing... I’m friends with Kyle and have been on the race track with him several times... I owned and raced the Ducati V4R which he is still racing..
By watching the race, he can ride! If it wasn't for him, HD would have been blown off the race.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Maybe this will speed up the development of a new touring frame, I’m guessing if Kyle was on a bike that didn’t have 12 year old frame and suspension design, he would of won that race.
I thought that HD also had a new motor they worked on in the bikes too? Or.maybe just the one?

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
with only 5 bikes on the track this time it was a bit of a disappointment,
but seeing these guys draggin' knees in a 55° lean angle is just plain cool.

hannah the redhead was pretty cute, too lol

the announcers said the lap times were quicker than the pole time,
so there was definitely some sand baggin' goin' on.

·
Registered
8,210 Posts
It was a great race. I only hope that this catches on and more bikes get n the race. I counted 6 bikes on the starting grid with a 7th that didn't make the start. I would've loved to see more competition in the field of riders than just those 2

·
Registered
8,210 Posts
Maybe this will speed up the development of a new touring frame, I’m guessing if Kyle was on a bike that didn’t have 12 year old frame and suspension design, he would of won that race.
I hope it catches on so that that is a possibility with R&D

·
Registered
500 Posts
I hope it catches on so that that is a possibility with R&D
Well during the interview the Harley representative did say they are using this racing series as a springboard for developing SE parts. I think it’s to develop a true performance bagger that’s why they are fielding a factory team.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,210 Posts
Well during the interview the Harley representative did say they are using this racing series as a springboard for developing SE parts. I think it’s to develop a true performance bagger that’s why they are fielding a factory team.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Most automotive manufacturers do it for their "performance" line of parts so we can only hope the MoCo jumps in the fire too. We'll see what happens

1 - 20 of 47 Posts